Wedded Blitz

Friday, January 20, 2006

Meet the Wedding Party!

Welcome back to Wedded Blitz. After about three months, I thought it was the right time for an update.

Ally and I have been quite busy with wedding preparations since October. And I would be remiss if I didn't attribute our excellent progress to my wife-to-be's persistence, tenacity, and excellent organizational skills. So far, we have booked a church, reception hall, photographer, DJ, and honeymoon cruise. Also, Ally has already purchased her wedding gown, and has chosen a bridesmaid dress design (and her bridesmaids and Maid of Honor have already been fitted! She's good, I tell you!)

Our family and friends mean a great deal to Ally and me, and we've endeavored to include as many as we can in our wedding day celebration. As our plans continue to take shape, we'll be looking to more of our family and friends for participation. However, at this time, and with great pleasure, Ally and I would like to introduce our wedding party.

Maid of Honor:
Ally's sister, Jenna

Bridesmaids:
My sisters Katie, Mary, and Meggie
Ally's friends Andrea, Kat, and Christine

Best Man:
My brother, Mike

Groomsmen:
Ally's brother, Mike
My cousin, Mike
My friends Jay, Chris, Al, and Jim

Katie, Meggie, Mary, and Ally enjoying some ice cream in the autumn of 1999

Ally, Me, Kat, Andrea, Jay, and Jenna after conquering the Coldspring Trail this past summer, 2005.

Me, Jim, and Chris on the annual Cigar Walk, back in 2002

My brother, Mike; Me; and my cousin, Mike, at their graduation from Chaminade in 1998.

Me, Chris, and Al together at our annual summer barbecue in 2005.

Ally, Jenna, and Christine at Andrea's wedding last summer in '05.

Me, Jay, and Ally's brother, Mike at Jenna and Jay's wedding last July '05.

In the weeks to come, Ally and I will be casting the spotlight on each person in our wedding party, sharing funny anecdotes and clever insights. See you soon!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home